Are you organising a residential seminar? ‘Les 3 Clés’ hotel offers you its ‘24 hours’ formula.
- welcome with coffee and mini-croissants
- a seminar room equipped with teaching material (screen, projector, flip chart, pens, notepads, blotters, etc.) and a free Wi-Fi connection
- two coffee breaks (one in the morning and one in the afternoon), including coffee, tea, fruit juices, biscuits, cake and fruit salad
- lunch: main course, dessert, soft drinks and coffee
- evening meal: discovery menu (entrée, main course, dessert, soft drinks and coffee)
- accommodation in single standard room (+ lien vers page chambre)
- breakfast buffet: various sorts of bread, honey, jams, cold meats, cheeses, cereals, fruit juices, warm dishes, etc.
- free parking.
Numerous team-building or leisure activities can be planned near the hotel: Namur and its citadel, the tropical greenhouses and abbey in Gembloux, Walibi amusement park, Villers-la-Ville Abbey, Corroy-le-Château, Upignac foie gras, golf, bowling, sauna, etc.
‘Les 3 Clés’ hotel also offers a non-residential seminar formula.
The ‘24 hours’ residential seminar with accommodation in a single room costs € 195 per person.
Drinks supplements with evening meal:
- 2 glasses of wine: € 9/person
- aperitif & zakuski + 2 glasses of wine: € 13/person
- aperitif & zakuski + ½ bottle of wine: € 20/person.